Mechanical Engineering Design
Product & System Design . . . Mechanisms . . . From Concept to Production
We offer complete mechanical engineering design and analysis services for the development of components and systems in strict compliance with current codes and standards. Drawing on our extensive experience, we present the client with a practical, economical and safe design. Among typical applications are reviews of design and fabrication requirements, scoping and detailed stress analysis, determining specification and regulatory constraints, and working to practical cost limitations.
- Conceptual Design
- Materials Selection
- Fabrication Specifications
- Virtual Prototyping
- Design Analysis and Optimization - Pressure Vessels, Stress Analysis
- Detailed Design
- The members of our engineering group come from a wide variety of backgrounds; each uses his or her unique expertise to strengthen the company's core focus on precision mechanical instrument design and engineering.
- Our engineers are trained with the latest cutting-edge computers and software, providing for efficiency and fast engineering design turnaround times.
- Working in close collaboration with our machine shop, our engineering staff emphasizes mechanical engineering design for manufacturability.
- We can export/import data to/from almost any other engineering CAD software.
Engineers use finite element analysis software to optimize the design for mechanical or thermal characteristics.
Standards and Codes:
- Machining drawing: ANSI Y14.3 AND ANSI Y14.5M
- ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII Division 1
- BSI PD 5500:2000 Specification for Unfired Fusion Welded Pressure Vessels
- BS EN ISO 13628-6:2006, Petroleum and Natural Gas Industries - Design and Operation of Subsea Production Systems